Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Unsurprisingly, I'm Retarded


Okay, so in record time I'm proven to be a near-complete sperglord and asshat, which is weird. Usually it takes a couple days. Anyways, Anthony M. over at Superversive SF has read and responded to my last post, and I'm happy to report that all seems well. You can read the comments for yourself here, and Anthony also released a post on Superversive SF to clear up misconceptions. Hopefully this has a couple beneficial effects, such as cementing the fact that the Pulp Revolution and the Superversive Movement are, in fact, allies, and that all this "your scifi waifu is shit" stuff that's been going on lately is actually just the friendly banter and healthy debate that it appears to be. So, to Anthony, thanks for clearing up the confusion, sorry again if I insinuated something malicious in your posts, and I appreciate the good laugh you gave me by proving me to be a drunken idiot again. In honor of this, I've decided to get a new hat that will let everybody know exactly what kind of person they're dealing with.

What do you guys think? Fitting, isn't it?

No comments :

Post a Comment