Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I'm Making An Executive Decision

What with the Bandcamp going live and you guys having the option to pay actual real digital monies for my narrations if you so choose, I am going to re-record all my older narrations before making them live on Bandcamp for pay. Those originals will still be up on YouTube for now, but I'll probably replace them with the new ones that will have decent-to-professional sound quality. It’ll take some time to re-record everything, but you guys deserve nothing but top-notch material from me and anything less than the best simply won’t do. So that’s what I’ll be doing with my days off and evenings for the foreseeable future, along with the audiobooks, regular narrations, and podcast. 
I was just listening to the old ones on mp3 as I was making boilerplate images for them and converting some over to .wav files so I can upload them and the sound quality on my older stuff is really, really bad. It's just completely horrible. So I’m probably going to be replacing them on YouTube as well, now that I think of it. It’s a new start for my channel, and I want to start on as professional a foot as an addled alcoholic MGTOW with a penchant for calling people ‘cunts’ possibly can. 
So look for those going live in the future along with regular content. I don't know if I'll be posting these re-recorded narrations on a schedule like I do with the rest, or if I'll just do those for Wednesday Narrations and alternate that with new stuff.

No comments :

Post a Comment