Friday, June 1, 2018

Cirsova #8 Available!


Guess what's on sale!

And guess who's name is on the cover!



Gotta say, it feels weird to see my name on a magazine cover, even weirder that it's my favorite SFF magazine. But I'm not complaining! It's very exciting, and I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's stories. 

To whet your appetite, mine is one of the novellas. I didn't think the story was that long but whatever, I'm not putting the magazine together. It's an "Old Venus" style story, with a jungle planet, lizard aliens, giant dinosaurs, swords and rayguns, and maybe a little hint of romance in there for flavor. I can't wait to see it in print, and I hope you guys'll pick up a copy too.

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell people you don't even like!


And if you wanna tell me what you thought of the story when you read it, drop me a line on twitter, tumblr, gab, or minds and let me know! I'd love to hear from people and get some feedback. Especially if you want more of it. And if you do like the story, you can find similar work on my steemit, where I'm publishing short 6k words-or-so stories pretty much whenever I get them written and don't have plans to try submitting them someplace.

Thanks for the time, and I hope you guys enjoy the stories!

No comments :

Post a Comment