Wednesday, May 16, 2018

New Original Fiction Page!



So, because I'm a complete goober, I never actually put all my fiction in one place. I just kind of assumed people would go to my steemit profile and read it if they wanted. Like an idiot, I just left it floating out there in the ether, because I'm not a clever man, apparently. However I've now taken steps to fix this. If you look at the top bar of the blog you'll now see a button called "Original Fiction". 

Should you click this, you'll find links to all the parts of all my steemit stories, in order from oldest to newest. It will be continually updated as more stories are released. I'm trying to get about a story a week out, but honestly I need to write more. I'll get on that, I promise. Lots of ideas for stories, I just need to put on some tunes and buckle down and write them. I'm not gonna match Robert E. Howard's or, heaven forbid, Walter B. Gibson's output by shitposting on twitter.

Fun as that is.

But yeah, that's it. Now you can find all my stories collected neatly in one place, and no longer have to go hunting all over the four corners of the net for them. I hope you guys enjoy the stories, and keep coming back for more, because god knows I've got more to give!

And speaking of, part 4 of Bringing Down The Mountain will be out tomorrow! Don't miss the thrilling conclusion!

No comments :

Post a Comment