Wednesday, April 4, 2018

That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie...


Well it finally happened.

I've been suspended from Twitter.

Before anyone has any questions, no, I don't know what for, because the Inquisition brought the banhammer down without trial or even informing me what I'd done wrong. And really, it could've been any number of things, from telling Micheal Ian Black I'd defend myself with deadly force from his infringements on my rights if necessary, to saying that if an institution takes government money it should be forced to abide by the Constitution, to commenting on the sexy swimwear of everyone's favorite Pooka. 

Who knows what did it, point is it was done. 

But of course I'm not gonna let a silly little thing like a suspension stop me from shitposting with my friends, so you can find my new twitter account here.

Ah shit, this means I'm gonna have to shift up the website links on the social media page. And I'd just gotten it the way I wanted it, too. Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Anyway, if you're on twitter and you want to follow me, this is the account to do it on for now. I've appealed the suspension, but I really don't think it's gonna do much good, so this might be the new permanent account. We'll see how it goes, and if my other account gets released, I'll let you guys know.

Don't hold your breath, though. 

No comments :

Post a Comment