Wednesday, November 16, 2016

New Audiobook! The Catherine Kimbridge Chronicles #6: Insurrection Is Out Now! Bonus First Chapter Preview!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Insurrection-Audiobook/B01MG952GF/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1479350603&sr=1-1




So what with the election happening last week and my salt mining on social media, combined with the fact that it takes Audible about a week to verify my files, I forgot to let you guys know that my new audiobook has arrived! You can click the picture above to go to the Audible page and get a copy. It's got everything, politics, spaceship battles, brilliant characters, fun dialogue, laugh out loud moments, serious drama, space pirates, government corruption, and a strong female main character who just happens to be voiced by a man if you're into that kinda thing. What more could you ask for?

Also I should mention that ACX gave me 25 codes for FREE COPIES! So if you want to get a copy and pay absolutely nothing for it, get in touch with me via my twitter, gab, tumblr, or the plain old contact form on the website. You can find these on my social media page. Now several of these codes will go to friends, so I expect them to go pretty fast. Get your free copy today before you have to shell out your shekels! 

And if that wasn't enough to convince you, you can hear the first chapter right here on the website to help you make up your mind. Though if my glowing reccomendation of a project I worked on isn't enough to convince you, you might just be a lost cause...


No comments :

Post a Comment